So De Critic in her Opportunities page helps its readers from all over the world to better themselves by announcing opportunities that will benefit our readers. We are no HR Company, but in our investigation and promotion of brands, we get first-hand information on some of these opportunities. We do not seek your CV or life history like most job scam HR agencies out there. We lead you straight to the source. To keep abreast of opportunities, you may register your email below or not.
- Criteria/Part-time (from home)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
Proficiency in major digital and print platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing company that utilizes a reasonably well-known ERP system. ICAN/ACCA/CIMA certification is a requirement while a good working knowledge of the Nigerian pharmaceutical industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment to achieve clear goals
- 5+ years of experience within finance in a company with international operations, in one or more of the following financial areas: Accounts Payable (or PTP), Accounts Receivable (or OTC), Accounting (or RTR), Analyst, or FP&A, with a growing level of responsibility and complexity
- US GAAP or IFRS knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand underlying business drivers and provide actionable insights based on your analysis.
- Ability to analyse financial data and build a simplified explanation that will demonstrate the financial impact of changes to budgets and plans.
- Nice to haves:
- ERP Software experience, Oracle NetSuite or similar
- Accounting / Bookkeeping certification or relevant degree
- PBCS (Hyperion) or similar reporting software experience
- Not entry-level. Must have experience in the area.
The competition is open to all citizens and residents of the Commonwealth aged 18 and under and runs until 5pm GMT on 30 June 2020. All entrants receive a Certificate of Participation and one Winner and Runner-up from the Senior and Junior categories will win a trip to London for a week of educational and cultural events.
Any topic, maximum of 42 lines, everybody is qualified for the international award.
First prize: £5,000 Second prize: £1,000. Third prize: £500
Remember to subscribe so you don’t miss out on new information.